Upma - Using Microwave Oven
- 1 cup-200 gms-Upma ravva/Sooji
- 1 onion- (chopped finely )
- 1 inch -Ginger -(finely chopped)
- 1 tomato- (chopped)
- 2 tbsp -oil
- 1 tsp- mustard seeds
- 2 – 3 Green chillies-slits
- 1 tbsp peanuts -(roasted)
- 1tsp-Urad daal
- 1tsp-Channa daal
- Curry leaves
- 2 and 1/2 cups water
- Salt (to taste)
- In a microwave safe bowl roast sooji at Micro high power for 2 mins. Stir in between. Keep aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl Microwave high oil for 30 secs.
- Add mustard seeds, urad daal, chana daal, and microwave at Micro high power for 3and 1/2 min.
- Now add onion, ginger, green chillies and tomatoes ,curry leaves and microwave at Micro high power for 3 mins. Stir in between.
- Add 2and 1/2 cups of water,and Micro high for 7 mins.
- Add, roasted semolina, nuts, salt, and Microhigh power for 3 to 4 mins.
- Stir in between.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.