1) Women who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant should avoid excess caffeine consumption,which may cause fertility problems.
2) Excessive Cofy can also cause anxiety. It increases stress harmones.
3) Excessive cofy consumption may prevent full absorption of minerals into body.
4) Recent study found that long-term consumption of 2 or more cups of caffeinated coffee per day was associated with decreased bone density, regardless of age, alcohol and tobacco consumption, hormone use, and other factors. However, there are indications that these negative effects can be mitigated by adding milk.
5) Coffee consumption increases the risk of stretch marks because it has a dehydrating effect.
6) Heavy consumption of cofy is more likely to lead to weight gain.