People think eating nuts will increase cholesterol and fat in the body. But eating handful of nuts everyday is very beneficiary.
1. They will lower LDL – (bad) cholesterol. It will reduce risk of heart disease.
2. Nuts tend to be filling, which can actually help with weight control. The fat,
protein and fiber in nuts help you fee full longer, so you may eat less during the
day. Experts found that including nuts in the diet does not appear to cause weight
gain as long as total calories are controlled.
1. Walnuts are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of
alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Numerous studies have
concluded that omega-3s help reduce the risk for heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes,
high blood pressure, obesity and clinical depression.
2. Pecans in particular have an extra health benefit. They contain more antioxidants
than any other nuts.
3. A one-ounce serving of almonds provides 35% of your daily value for vitamin
E . Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells
from everyday damage.
How to include them in your diet:
1. You caninclude in your breakfast so that you will not miss out.
2. You can also put in your cereals.
3. You can include them in your juices or smoothies.
4. You can take them as a snack in the evening.
5. Just take out when you are going for a walk or pass time when watching tv.
Anything much is not good. But if you take in right amount it is very healthy.