Its the easiest curry which can be prepared within 10 min of time with boiled Aloo.
- Potato(Aloo) 250 gms
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 to 4 tsp
- Urad dal half spoon
- Red chillies 2 nos.(slits)
- Green chillies 3 to 4 nos.(slits)
- Mustard seeds half spoon
- Hing a pinch
- Turmeric a pinch
- Curry leaves
- Lime Juice 1 spoon
- Wash the aloo well, boil them in a pressure cooker.
- Peel the skin and mash them with salt to taste after they cool-off.
- Place a kadai on the stove in med flame and add oil to it.
- After heating, add urad dal, red chilli slits, turmeric and hing one after another and saute well.
- Add green chilli slits and curry leaves to the pan.
- Add the mashed aloo to the pan and mix them on low flame.
- Switch off the flame after 2 mins.
- Remove the pan from the stove, add one spoon of lime juice to the curry and mix well.
- Serve hot either with Rotis or Rice.
This dish can be prepared as an item on No Onion No Garlic menu. (You can find more similar recipes in the No Onion No Garlic section of the blog.)