Maida-1 1/4 cup
Redchillie powder,Eating soda-2 to 3 pinches
chopped coconut pieces-2 tsp
Ginger green chillie paste-1 tbsp
Curds -1 cup
Oil for deep frying
- Mix maida,riceflour,well.
- Addtable salt,eating soda, and mix well with thick curds,beat well with the hand,and if water is required add some water and make it in to vada batter(idli batter)
- Lastly add jeera,chopped coconut ,ginger chillie paste,mix well.
- If you want it very soft,keep aside for half an hour,and if you want the shape to be round add maida flour a bit.
- But if you want a little crispy add rice flour more.
- Then place a kadai for heating the oil on a stove.Then after the oil is heated then make medium round balls with watery wet hand and place vadas in the oil.
- (While frying bondas,before taking the batter with hand for frying in oil, wet your hand with water for every bonda.)
- Cook in med to low flame,till the bondas are fried and they turn brown.
- Serve hot with chutneys.Children opt this dish much.