Red Capscicum-2 no.s
Red Mirchi- 7 -8 no.s
Peanuts(/urad dal if health conscious)- 1 Handfull
Jeera-1 Tb spn
Dhaniya- 1 Tbspn
Tamarind- Small Lemon size
Salt to taste
- Firstly roast peanuts and keep aside
- Now take some oil into the pan and add Jeera, Dhaniya, Red mirchi. After frying for 2 mins add onion pieces.
- Now add peanuts and red capscicum pieces(Don't add seeds of red capscicum) into it.
- Let it cook until soft(Keep the lid closed). Before switching off add the salt to taste and washed tamarind into it, So that tamarind will get soft for heat.
- Now let it cool down.
- After it is cooled, grind them and add little water for the desired consitency.
- Don't make it to watery. Adjust salt if needed.
Now enjoy the chutney with dosas, idlies, pesarrattu, bajjis.