Main door or main entrance is given a top priority in fengshui,as this is considered as "The mouth of CHI" .If the main door is placed in exact position,good luck follows ,according to fengshui.There are a few points to be considered with main door in fengshui.
- The size of the main door should be neither too big nor too small.
- The maindoor should be kept absolutely clean,without dust or cobwebs.It should be in a good condition without any breaks or damages,should be free of repairs.
- Try to avoid branches of trees or plants of nearby passage,obstructing the path while passing by.
- It should be exposed to natural day light and in the nights by switching artificial bulb lights.
- It should be stronger ,and made of wood,and should be opened towards inside.
- The main door should have a protective and safe roof on it.
- The main door should have two leaves and it should not be a single large door.
- It should not be under a bath room or toilet.
- It should be in a personal fortunate direction of the house owner.
- And also it should face your personal fortunate direction.
- The main door should not face any water tank,or electric pole.
- It should not be in the opposite of a tree.
- It should not face a temple,or stove,or stair case,or neighbours door or gate.
- Place flowering plants on the sides of the main entrance.
- Place a bagua yanthram outside on the main door.
- Affix automatic door closer ,if you have a bathroom opposite to your main entrance.
- If you have a wall opposite to your main entrance,place a painting on the wall.
- If you have a stair case in front of your main entrance,increase the sill(inti gadapa) of your main entrance to a feet.
- If you have a lift opposite to your main door,place a convex mirror in the centre of your maindoor , out side.
- Slippers and broom sticks should never be kept near main door.Keep your slippers very far from main door,on a stand.You can check from other posts of fengshui where the slippers are to be kept.
Collection from magazines.