SOYA TOMATO CURRY
- Soya/peas(soaked )- 1 cup
- Tomatoes2 nos chopped
- Chopped onion pieces 1/2 cup
- Green chilli slits of 4 nos
- Dhania powder 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder 1/2 tsp
- red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder (optional)
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 2 pinches
- Urad daal 1/2 tsp
- Place a pan on the stove and add oil to it.
- After the oil is heated add the mustard seeds and urad daal and mix well.
- After they stop popping add finely chopped onion ,green chillie slits, tomato pieces, soya, dhania powder, jeera powder and cook in a low flame. We can add a cup of water now for gravy.
- After they are cooked add chilli powder and salt and simmer it.Switch off after it is cooked and transfer in to a serving bowl.
- Very ideal with rotis and chapathis..