Mixed fruit jam,is a tasty recipe liked by most of the children in between bread slices ,or rotis or dosas and puris..
- Apple 1 no
- Banana 2 nos
- Black grapes A hand ful
- Mango jelly-sundried-3 inch piece
- Sugar 1 to 2 cups
- Condensed milk 2 tbsp
- Wash the fruits except banana and mango jelly.Next wipe them dry and cut all of the four items in to pieces (even the mango jelly to be made into pieces)
- Now grind all of them in to paste without adding water.
- Take a micro safe bowl and grease with ghee.Then add the mixed fruit paste in to it.Then micro high it for 4 minutes.Mix once by taking it outside.
- Next add sugar and condensed milk and again micro high for 9 minutes,mix in between two to three times..By this time it will be dried to much extent.
- Next mix it once and micro it for 360 degrees for 2 minutes..
- Lastly micro it in low 180 degrees for 2 minutes and remove it outside.Let it turn cool then store it..