This is a simple recipe that goes well with rotis and rice. This has a lot of taste, color, flavor and fragrance all along with the nutrients and the fiber from the vegetables. Tickle your taste buds and enjoy!
- Cauliflower - 1
- Beans - Chopped -2 Cups
- Red Capsicum - 1
- Onion - Finely Chopped - 1/2 cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tbspn (Adjust as per your spice levels.)
- Corriander Powder -1 Tbspn
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tspn
- Salt (to taste)
- Cilantro (Optional) - For aroma, taste & garnishing.
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tbspn
- Mustard seeds - 1 Tbspn
- Oil - 2 Tbspn
- Place a saute pan on medium heat and add oil to it.
- Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds once the oil is hot.
- Once the mustard seeds start sputtering, add the finely chopped onions to the pan and saute them till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the freshly cut beans to the pan and saute them for 5 mins.
- Add the red capsicum pieces and the cauliflower florets to the pan.
- Add the red chilli powder, corriander powder, turmeric and salt to the pan and mix the contents of the pan. Cover the pan and cook them till they are done.
- Add cilantro a minute before turning off the heat.
- Serve the curry with rotis or rice.