Green peas masala,is one of the combo i prepare for/with masala rice ,and it usually tastes yummy..
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Masala paste/powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- First of all half boil the soaked green peas in microwave for 3 minutes in micro high 900 w,by adding a cup of water.Keep it aside.
- Place another micro safe bowl on a table,add oil to it.Micro high for 30 seconds..
- Remove it outside and now add onion(paste form),ginger garlic paste, and micro high for 3 to 4 min in high 900 w.
- Next remove it,and mix well,now add tomato pieces /puree,chilli powder,salt and again micro high for 5 minutes.
- Now mix well ,and lastly add half boiled green peas,masala powder,mix well and micro high for another 5 minutes..
- Remove it and transfer in to a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro..
ON STOVE TOP:
- Boil the soaked channa in 2 cups of water till half boiled, or else pressure cook for 1 whistle.Keep it aside.
- Then place a pan on the stove and add oil to it.After it is heated add chopped onion/onion paste,ginger n garlic paste,and fry it.
- Then add tomato/puree,chilli powder and salt,and cook for 5 minutes by closing with a lid in low flame.
- Lastly add half boiled peas,masala powder,mix well and add half cup of water and cook,till done.
- Garnish with cilantro.Serve hot..