- Banana (ripe) - 1 cup
- All Purpose flour(Maidha) - 1 3/4 cup
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Baking soda - 1 T spn
- Baking Powder - 1 T spn
- Choclate chips- 3/4 cup
- Butter - 5 Tb spns
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 Tb spn
- Salt - 1/4 Tspn
- Dry Mixture
- Mix maidha, salt, baking powder, baking soda, sugar thoroughly in a vessel.
- Wet Mixture
- In another vessel, mix melted butter (at room temperature), banana puree, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Mix wet ingredients with the dry ingredients thoroughly. Lastly add the choclate chips and mix it thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Place the muffin liners in the muffin tray.
- Start filling the paper liners in the muffin tray with the above prepared mixture up to 2/3rd of it.
- Bake it at 350F for 20 mins.
- Make sure it is baked properly by placing the knife or toothpick when poked should come out clean.
- If you like crunch add the almond flakes in addition to the chocolate chips.
- Here I did not add the egg. But egg eaters can add 1 egg to it.