A few tips to keep your home clean..
- Place a few cloves in sugar container to prevent from ants.
- To store red chillipPowder add tablesalt to it and store.Or else add a small piece of hing and store it.It remains fresh for a long time.
- To prevent cockroaches in the kitchens and bathrooms sprinkle boric powder in the room corners.
- Remove stalks from green chillies and store them.They remain fresh for many days.
- To store corriander leaves and mint leaves for a longer time,wrap in a tissue paper and keep it in fridge.
- Mix well boric powder in rice,( but wash it well before cooking without forgetting) i myself used to do that when i purchased in bulk quantities,or if u feel it difficult place boric powder paper sachets in rice.Thisway the rice can be stored for a long time.
- Rasam powder and sambar powder can be stored in airtight containers, in deep freezer of a frost free fridge.They remain for a longer time.
- Store bread along with the wrapper in freezer /deep freezer.It remains fresh.
- Store pickles in plastic or glass bottles having plastic lids.They remain fresh.