Mustart Seeds : 1 TbSpn
Urad Dal : 1 Tbspn
Chana Dal : 1 Tbspn
Peanuts : A handful
Methi seeds : 1/4 T-spn
Inguva/ Asafoetodia : Pinch
Turmeric Powder-1/4 T-Spn
Lemon Juice(Generally for 1 cup of Rice 2-3 lemons, And again it is according to your taste)
Rice -1 Cup
Oil: 3 Tbspns
1. Cook 1 Cup of Rice(1 1/2 cups water.)
2. In the meanwhile keep the seasoning ready. Take a pan, add 3 Tbspn's of oil. Add Methi seeds, Urad Dal, Chana Dal, Peanuts, Mustard Seeds, Green & Red Mirch(acc to your spice levels), Turmeric,Curry Leafs & also asafoetodia.
3. Before switching off the fire add the lemon juice, and switch it off immediately.
4. Now add required salt in that seasoning + Lemon juice. If you add salt like this , it will mix uniformly.
5.After the cooked rice is cooled add this seasoning+Lemon juice in the pan.
6. Mix nicely, and see that it is evenly distributed.
7. Your Lemon rice is Ready and Enjoy...
Apreperation by my daughter RathnaSri......