Materials..Tur Daal ..1 cup..(Roast turdal in a kadai without oil,till very light brown)
Tomatoes... 6 nos
Oil.. 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds ..1 tsp
Red chillies ..3 nos..Made in to slits
Green chillies ..5 to 6 nos..slits
Garlic or Hing optional
Tamarind Paste ... 1 tablespoon ..optional
- In a Pressure Cooker add oil then add the seasoning materials mustard seeds,red chillies and green chilly slits , garlic or hing
- After spluttering add Tomato slits,curry leaves,tamarind paste and daal add water in 1:3 and pressure cook until done.
- Remove from fire,after cooling remove the lid.
- Mash in to a paste and add TableSalt. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Very ideal with rice and chhappathis.