- Baby corn-1/4 th kg
Washed well,and slice in to 1 inch pieces
- Chopped onions-1 cup
- Greenchillies 6 nos .slits
- Tomato chopped-2 nos
- Or tomato puree 1 cup
- Cashew nuts,badam paste 2 tbsp
- Oil-2 to 3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1tsp
- Red chillie powder 1 tsp
- Dhania powder 1 tsp
- Jeera powder 1/2 tsp
- Garnishing:kothmeer/corriander leaves
- Place a kadai on the stove and add 1/2 tbsp oil to it.
- After heating add chopped baby corn pieces and fry for 5 mins in low flame.
- Then remove them in to another dish,again place the same kadai on the stove.
- Add the remaining oil to it,then add chopped onion,green chilli slits,saute in a low fire.
- Now add tomato puree or chopped tomatoes to the kadai,and cook for a while.
- Next add kaju badam paste to it,and fry a little while on low flame.
- Lastly add half fried baby corn pieces,and add 1/4 th cup of water to it.
- Let it cook,for 2 mins,now add 1 tsp garam masala powder,chillie powder,1 tsp dhania powder, jeera powder,salt and 1 cup of water and let it cook for 10 mins in a low flame with lid on.
- Switch off ,and serve in a serving dish.
Garnishing can be done with kothmeer.
Source...of this recipe is from cookery shows telecasted in TVs