MIXED VEGETABLE CURRY
Mixed Vegetables Packet(Carrots, peas, Beans, Cauliflower, Lima beans)- 1
Potatoes- 3[Boil it seperately/ microwave for 10-15 mins and mash it]
Ginger-Garlic Paste-1 spn
Cinamon stick- 1 inch
Dhania powder- 2 Tb spn
Jeera powder- 1 1/2 Tb spn
Garam Masala powder- 2 Tb spn
Pepper- 1/4 Tb spn
Turmeric - 1/8 Tb spn
Amchur(Dry Mango powder)- 1/4 Tbspn(Optional)
Salt (As per taste)
Red chilli powder- 1/2 Tb spn
Sugar- 3/4 Tb spn
Coriander Leaves- For Garnishing
Lemon juice-1 Tbspn(optional)
- Half boil the vegetables(either in microwave or outside on the gas) and keep it aside.
- Take some oil into the pan and fry cardmom, cinamon stick until you get nice aroma.
- Then put chopped onion into it fry for 3 mins and also add ginger garlic paste. Fry onions until they are translucent.
- Now add chopped tomatoes into it and cook until they are soft. And then add the vegetables and also add boiled and mashed potatoes into it.
- Add all the other ingredients except lemon juice and coriander leaves into it.(Dhania, Jeera, Garam masala powders,pepper,turmeric, amchur,salt,sugar,redchilli powder).
- Adjust water for the right consistency and let it cook.
- When it is cooked and when you just above to switch it off add the lemon juice into it.
- After switching off the stove, add coriander leaves .
This can be taken with rice/ roti's.
A dish from Sris kitchen.