PAKODAS WITH COOKED RICE
- Cooked rice-1 cup
- Besan powder-1 cup
- Onion (chopped finely)1/2 cup
- Ginger paste-1 tsp or ginger chopped pieces 1 tsp
- Amchur 1 tsp
- Chilli powder1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Corriander leaves a few
- Green chilli 1/2 tsp small slits or paste
- Aloo 1/2 cup mashed/Aloo 2 nos finely chopped
- Oil for deep frying
- Place all the materials in a bowl.
- Mix well,if it is tight and not soft add a little a few tsp of water and mix well in to a paste.
- Make rounds of medium size,and press a little with the fingers like wada.
- Place in the oil and deep fry till brown.
- Serve hot with ginger chutney or tomato sauce..