- Potlakaya ..finely chopped pieces.. 1 cup
- Curds ..2 cups
- Salt..To taste
- Oil.. 1 to 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds ..1 tsp
- Methi seeds ..a pinch
- Red chillies ..2 nos..make slits
- Green chillies.. 4 to 5 nos...slits
- Curry leaves..Chopped.
- Hing... a pinch
- Chop potlakaya...(snake gourd) into small pieces .
- Place a pan on the stove add 1/2 tbsp of oil and after heating add chopped potlakaya pieces and saute well in low temp with a lid on it .
- It will take above 10 mins to cook itself in water vapour.
- After the vegetable pieces are cooked and become tender switch off the stove and keep them aside.
- Next place a pan with remaining oil for seasoning , and add mustard seeds,methi and redchilli slits ,hing ,and haldhi ,saute well.
- Next add green chilli slits and curry leaves ,mix well,switch off the stove after it is done.Let it cool.
- After it is cooled,add the seasoning and the vegetable potlakaya mixture in the curds.
- Mix well,and add kothmeer chopp..its an optional..
- It can be a side dish..Serve with warm rice,it tastes yummy..