For festive seasons or fasting seasons this recipe gives immense and instant energy by eating such prasadam after the fasting..
- Semya-1 glass
- Suji Upma Ravva-3/4 th glass
- Sugar -1 to 1 1/2 glass
- Milk -1 1/2 glass to 2 glasses
- Water 2 1/2 glasses
- Ghee-1/2 glass
If u r not diet conscious u can use upto 1 glass
- Elaichi powder a pinch
- Cashews ,raisins -a few
Should be fried till brown in a tsp of ghee.
- Place a pan on the stove add 1 tsp of ghee and roast semya till brown,remove the semya in to one bowl.
Can easily be done as a Bhog prasadam for puja puja festivals..
- Next again place the pan add 1tsp of ghee and roast ravva till a little brown,then remove in to another dish..
- Now place the same pan on the stove and add water,when it starts boiling then add semya to the water and cook slowly in low temp,after it is cooked for 10 to 15 mins in low temp,then add the milk to this semya mixture.Coz semya needs more time to be cooked.
- When it starts boiling slowly add roasted ravva and mix well.While mixing add sugar,and let it cook in low temp.Lastly add ghee and elaichi powder,and fried cashews and raisins.
- Let it simmer,and switch off after it is done.The consistancy of this prasadam is semi solid and soft.
- This recipe sweet can be more tastier if a bit more milk,sugar and ghee.