TAVVA CAPSICUM ALOO CURRY
TAVVA CAPSICUM ALOO CURRY:
- This is a curry made of capsicum in a tawa,very well goes with naans, rotis,phulks,puris and also bread toasts.I t takes hardly 15 min to complete the curry.
- Chopped capsicum-2 to 3 cups
(Here i used 1 yellow capsicum and
1 green capsicum)
- Boiled aloo- 2 nos
Aloo should be boiled ,peeled & mashed
- Green mirchi 3 nos
- Dhania powder 1 tsp
- Jeera powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Amchur-powder 1 tsp
- Jeera a pinch
- Haldhi a pinch
- Corriander leaves a few
- Place a TAWA on the stove add 2 tbsp oil to it.
- After the oil is heated add jeera and haldhi,then add chopped capsicum pieces, keep the stove in low flame,saute well ,and cover the tawa with a lid.
- After 3 min remove lid,mix well add salt,and again cover the lid.
- Again after 3 min remove the lid ,and saute,now add mashed aloo,green mirchi slits,a little water and mix well.
- After 5 min add dhaniya powder ,jeera powder,chilli powder and amchur powder,and kothmeer and mix well.
- Now cover with lid ,and cook in low flame.
- After 5 minutes switch off the stove,and let it remain with the lid on.
- After 15 mins transfer the curry into a bowl and garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve with rotis or naans.