ALOO ULLI KARAM KURA..POTATO ONION CURRY..There are many varieties we do with aloo,and here is one such variety without spices..
- Aloo..2 cups
Boiled and mashed aloo
- Onions 1 no chopped
- 2 redchillies(onions +redchillies)
These two are made into paste-1/2 cup
- Tamarind paste-1 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Urad dal 1/2 tsp
- Channa daal 1/2 tsp
- Red mirchi slits of 3 nos
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Green mirchi 2 nos
- Curry leaves
- Haldhi a pinch
- Place a pan on the stove,add 2 tbsp oil to it and let it heat.
- After it is heated add mustard seeds,urad and channa daals, red chilli slits, and after they are popped add green chilli slitsand curry leaves.
- Saute well,now add the redchilli onion mixture and fry for 3 to 4 mins, in low flame .
- Now add the mashed aloo and mix well,lastly add 1 tsp tamarind paste(or make tamarind juice with 1/4 cup of water)and saute well..
- It will take 3 to 5 mins time to cook and settle.Switch off the stove,