I made this for the first time in micro wave,it was fine a ohnd a super fast recipe done with in minutes of time.
- Suji ravva 1 cup
- Sugar 1cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Elaichi powder
- Dry nuts 1to 2 tbsp
- Food colour
- Condensed milk 2 tbsp
- Water 3 cups
- Place 1/2 tsp of ghee in a microwave safe bowl and micro high it for 30 sec.
- Then after it is heated add dryfruits and again micro high it for 1 min.
- Remove the dry fruits and keep aside,retain the left over ghee.
- And add suji ravva and micro high it for 2 min,in the mean while after 1 min mix it once..
- Remove it into another plate,now add sugar and water in the micro wave bowl and micro high it for 6 minutes.
- After microing it for 3 min add colour,and condensed milk mix well.
- Then again micro it for 3 mins.
- Then add the roasted suji ravva and mix it well without forming lumps.
- Again micro high it for 2 minutes.Then remove it outside.
- Now add ghee and fried dry fruits and micro it in medium 40%(360 degrees) for 1 to 2 min..
- Remove it and serve .
- Totally i microwed it for 30 sec+1 min+2 min+6 min+2 min+lastly 2 min in medium..so totally 13 and 1/2 min..
- Check the power of your microwave oven..
- My microwave is 1200 kwtts.