This is a simple recipe that goes well with rotis and rice. This has a lot of taste, color, flavor and fragrance all along with the nutrients and the fiber from the vegetables. Tickle your taste buds and enjoy!
- Cauliflower - 1
- Beans - Chopped -2 Cups
- Red Capsicum - 1
- Onion - Finely Chopped - 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic-optional
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tbspn (Adjust as per your spice levels.)
- Corriander Powder -1 Tbspn
- Masala powder-1/2 Tsp..optional
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tspn
- Salt (to taste)
- Cilantro (Optional) - For aroma, taste ,n garnishing.
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tbspn
- Mustard seeds - 1 Tbspn
- Oil - 2 Tbspn
- Place a saute pan on medium heat and add oil to it.
- Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds once the oil is hot.
- Once the mustard seeds start sputtering, add the finely chopped onions to the pan and saute them till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the freshly cut beans to the pan and saute them for 5 mins.
- Add the red capsicum pieces and the cauliflower florets to the pan.
- Add the red chilli powder, corriander powder, masala powder,turmeric and salt to the pan and mix the contents of the pan. Cover the pan and cook them till they are done.
- Add cilantro a minute before turning off the heat.
- Serve the curry with rotis or rice.