BURRITO BOWL DISH
My Recipe follows ...
- First prepare the black beans recipe, next corn salsa, tomato salsa, next red hot salsa and sauted vegetables.
- Now prepare the sour cream,then chop the lettuce and keep aside.
- Next prepare guacamole and store in fridge,i keep the seed in the middle of the dish and cover it with guacamole as it oxides very quickly,and cover it.
- Lastly prepare cilantro rice.
- All the proceedures are in the previous posts.here..
- Now assemble all these one after another in a bowl ,firstly cilantro rice:http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/11/cilantro-rice.html,
- Spread 4 tablespoonfuls of it in the dish.
- Next place 2 tablespoons fullof black beans on the rice: http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/11/black-beans.html ..
- now 2 tbsps of Sauted vegetables: http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/11/fajitha-vegetables.html
- Next 2 tbsps of guacamole....http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/11/guacamole.html ,
- next 2 tbsps tomato salsa : http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/11/tomato-salsa.html
- 2 tbsps corn salsa :http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/11/corn-salsa.html ,
- and half to 1 tbsp hot salsa :http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/12/hot-salsa.html ....as it will be very spicy and hot and.. sour cream 2tbsps:http://www.rasoikimalkin.com/2011/12/sour-cream.html,
and lastly,I place chopped cabbage and mix...all were good,but I couldn't get lettuce in my area,hence the lots and lots of difference ..of course no comparison..but I could cook some item related to the taste, to satisfy the craving