ALOO GOBI MASALA..STOVE TOP
- Aloo Gobi is a Indian dish from the Indian Subcontinent famous in Indian,Pakisthani,and Nepal and Bangladeshi cuisines... its yellow in colour as we use turmeric..with classic touch of cauliflower and potatoes..
- A comforting dish that's ready in half an hour.
Video is here...
- Aloo..4 medium..peeled and cut into cubes
- Cauliflower 1 medium sized..cut into small florets
- Onion..1 medium slices
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Cashew..4 to 5
- Garlic ..2 pods
- Tomato..2 large.. chopped
- Turmeric..1/4 tsp
- Dhania powder..1 tbsp
- Cumin powder..1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder..1 tsp
- Masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt..to taste according
- Cilantro leaves ..A few
For onion paste..
- Place a Kadai on the stove add oil..
- After heating ..add onion chop ,add Garlic pods,cashews and stir fry..
- After 2 minutes add chopped tomatoes too and fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Take off into a plate..after it turns cool,add half cup of water and grind it in to a paste.
- Next place the same kadai on the flame..
- Add the remaining oil , and after heating add a few cumin seeds,tej patta and 4 cloves and turmeric powder ,and chilli powder too,fry for half min..
- Next add the grinded onion tomato paste and keep stirring.
- After 2minutes add aloo and cauliflower pieces too,let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add normal veggies.. frozen carrot and green peas too.
- Add half cup of water.Now add all the powders,use spice levels according to your eating.
- And keep in low flame,let it cook by placing a lid.
- Let it cook in low flame,lastly add Salt,and switch off after 5 min..Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with rotis.