Cooked Rice-1 cup
Salt- to taste
Ghee-2 table spoons
Mustard seeds-half spoon
Red mirchi-1 no
Ginger ,Green mirchi paste-half spoon
Curry leaves, Coriander(For Garnishing)
- Place a kadai on the stove,add Ghee into it.
- Then add Mustard seeds,Red chilli slits,Ginger n Greenchilli paste and curry leaves,saute it.
- Switch it off.
- In a bowl take 3 cups of curds ,add 1 cup of Cooked Rice,and the prepared Seasoning to it along with Curry leaves.
- We can sprinkle chopped corriander leaves Its optional..
- Add salt to taste,mix well.keep it aside.Serve.
This dish is highly recommended in travelling.
Before eating add a few pomogranate for extra taste.