ULLI KARAM PACHHADI...
Onion chutney ..as known by name of Ulli karam pachhadi.. in telugu,suits well with idli,dosas..Today I am posting about this simple chutney,which can be done in 20 mins of time..
Onion..1 big..Chopped in to medium pieces
Coriander/Dhania powder ..1 tbsp
Jeera powder..1 tsp
Red chilli powder..1 tsp
Or according to your levels
Tamarind..Or tamarind paste..2 to 3 tbsp
- Place onion chop in to the small mixie jar..
- Add coriander, jeera,chilli powders,and salt too..
- Lastly add tamarind or tamarind paste..add hanful water and grind in to a chutney.
- This is a short cut method.. actually we should use dhania, jeera seeds and red chillies and grind them instead of powders..
- Store in a container,in refrigerator..It will stay up to 2 to 3 days.serve..