Soaked Chana dal ..1 cup
Urad dal ..1tbsp
Mustard seeds..1 tsp
Red chilli slits..Of 2 no.s
Green chillies..5 no.s..Made in to slits
Curry leaves chop..Of 2 twigs
- Place 1 cup of washed and soaked whole chana dal,in Insta pot separator,add 3 cups of water,1/2 andtsp salt,and pressure cook for 11 minutes,switch in manual Mode,with pressure valve closed.
- After done..Switch off it..But leave it as it is..For 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes pressure release and take the IP separator out.
- Strain the excess water,and keep it aside.
- Again wash and thoroughly dap the IP seperator with a tissue ,and place in IP.
- And Switch to Saute mode manually,and add oil to it..After it is heated add the seasoning materials one by one,year dal,next the remaining,lastly curry leaves chop.
- After the seasoning is done,add cooked whole chana dal,mix well..
- Add required table salt..Mix well ,switch off.
- Take care take the separator out,or it may burn.
- Transfer in to other vessel,when it is cool..
- A bit care and speed should be taken while Sauteing the seasoning,or else burnt smell will be carrying with the food.
Here you go for..video....
Goes well as a bhog prasadam offer in puja,snack ,or with steamed rice..