TARO..ARBI..CHAMA DUMPA STIR FRY
Taro.. Arbi..ChamaDumpa Stir Fry...
Taro..Arbi..chama dumpa stir fry is a tasty one,usually heavy and suitable for Sunday lunch times..It's tasty and requires a little more oil..But now a days being health conscious we reduced consuming more oils..Here i used very less amount of oil..
- Taro..chamadumpa.. Washed and boiled in Ip pan manual setting for 7 minutes
- Oil..More than 5 table spoons
- Chilli powder..1 tdp
- Cheera..1/2 tsp
- Table salt..To taste..
- After cooking in manual mode for 7 minutes..in InstaPot pan.. Leave it for 5 minutes,and quick release the pressure..
- Remive the ip pot out..After they are cool..
- Strain the excess water,and peel the skin from the taro..
- Always when they are hot,it's sticky to touch and handle..it's better to work after they turn cool..
- Then chop cooked taro roots in to medium pieces..
- Place a pan on stove top,and add 5 to 6 tablespoons oil to it..
- After oil is hot..Add the jeera..snd after a minute,add chopped taro to the pan..Occasionally once in 2 to 3 Minutes.. stir once with wooden ladle ..
- After 5 minutes,when the taro pieces are dry take off excess oil left..
- Like wise it takes 20 minutes to fry..
- Finally add chilli powder and salt..
- Serve when they are hot...