Kobbari payasam..coconut kheer..
A yummy payasam which can be done in minutes of time at the time of puja or any occasion..Fresh coconut is scrapped or use frozen coconut..
- Scrapped coconut/frozen coconut..1cup
- Raw rice..2 tbsp..Washed & soaked in water
- Jaggery /sugar...1 cup
- Cashews..A few
- Raisins..A few
- Milk..2 cups.. Already boiled & cooled
- Ghee..1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder..1 pinch
- Water..1 1/2 cups
- Wash and Soak raw rice in 1/2 cup of water 1 hour before..
- Next grind coconut and raw rice along with the soaked water..Keep aside.
- Meanwhile..Turn Saute..In Insta pot..And after On..after a few minutes..When it is Hot..
- Add 1 tbsp ghee. .To the ip pan..And fry cashews..After they turn brown..Add raisins and fry.Take off them outside with a spatula..
- Add water to the ip pot and let them
- Add the jaggery or sugar to it.mix well..
- Switch /cancel..off the ip.. close the lid.
- Set manual to cook for 5 minutes,turn off the pressure releasing vent..
- After cooking ,and the beeping done.,Quick release pressure and open...Add the milk kept ready and mix well..Add half quantity of fried nuts..
- As already IP is hot..It needs less time to boil again.. Saute for 1 minute.
- Cancel the saute after a minute..Add remaining half of the nuts..
- Transfer in to another container and serve.
An easily made bhog prasadam recipe ready with in a few minutes..