Magaya perugu pachhadi.. Magaya Mango pickle yoghurt chutney..
Magaya pachhadi...A tangy chutney made from pickle.. usually saves a lot of time ,and also it's a variation from soft daily chutneys..
- Magaya..Fresh one or of past years..3 tbsp
- Coriander/mother leaves..One handful
- Curds/yoghurt..1/ 2 cup
- Green chilli slits..Made from 3 no.s for grinding
- For Tadka..
- Oil..2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds.. jeera seeds..Each 1 tsp
- Green chilli slits.. of 2 no.s for frying
- Hing..1 pinch
- Curry leaves..Chopped
Jump for video...
- Add magaya mango pickle 3 tbsp to the mixie jar..Along with coriander leaves..And curds and green chilli slits.. Grind it into a paste..
- Transfer chutney with a spoon to a small bowl.
- Meanwhile prepare tadka with heating oil and mustard ,meeda seeds ..hing and green chilli slits and curry leaves chop..
- Add the tadka to the chutney done and mix well..Preserve in fridge..Stays well till a week..
- Goes well with dosa and idlis as a variety with tangy touch..