Sabudana kheer..InstaPot way.
- Sabudana..1 glass
- Sugar Or jaggery..1glass
- Water..2 1/2 glasses
- Whole milk....2 glasses
- Cashews..2 tbsp
- Rasins..1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder..1/4 tsp
- Ghee ..1 tbsp.
- Wash and Soak sabudana one hour before..
- Turn IP to Saute..and after its hot..add ghee to the IP pan..
- Add cashews and after a minute when they turn brown,add raisins and after a minute take them out in tona small plate with a wooden spoon..
- Add immediately water to the pan and after it starts boiling add soaked sabudana and boil for a few minutes..Then add milk and boil..Then add sugar and mix well..
- Now Cancel/switch off saute mode..closethe lid,close the vent ,sealing knob..
- Turn Manual cooking for 14 minutes..And after done leave it for a few minutes..
- Sugar may be added before or after manual cooking too..But then it requires saute for 1 more minute..Then cancel /switch off..
- Add fried nuts..sugar and saute for 1 minute.. Cancel after done..
- Transfer in to bowl and Serve...