AKAKARAKAYA FRY.. TAESAL GOURD FRY
- Akakarakayalu/Taesel gourd pieces-2 cups
Click for video..https://youtu.be/jVcyJweLas8
- Onion big...chop in to pieces
- Oil 4 to 6 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 to 1 1/2 tsp
- Place a pan on the stove with oil init.
- After the oil is heated add chopped akakarakaya pieces and fry with a lid on,stirring for every 3 min ..
- After half cooking is done,add onion chop too and fry.
- It will take more than half an hour to become soft ,and finally sprinkle salt and red chillie powder.
- And some people add dhania jeera powder to get extra taste from the fry..
while adding salt and chilli powder.
- Dhania jeera powder 1/2 tsp
Taesel Gourd Akakarakaya Fry with onion..
This is a tasty recipe with hot rice and a dallop of ghee ,in these rainy evenings..