COCONUT LADDOO...Coconut laddoo is a sweet recipe done very easily and tasty in the kitchen..
- Scrapped coconut..2 cups
- Jaggery ..1 & 3/4 cup to 2 cups
- Milk ..1/2 cup
- Cashew..2 tbsp full
- Cardmoms..2 no.s. Make powder
- Ghee..1 tsp
- Place a pan on the stove..add scrapped coconut and fry in low temp.
- After a few minutes add jaggery and mix well.
- It will become a paste,after frying for 5 minutes.
- Then add milk and mix well.
- Meanwhile in another kadai add 1 tsp ghee and after hot,add cashewnuts and fry till brown..remove them out.
- Add the fried cashews to the coconut jaggery mixture and cook till done..the mixture becomes thick..add 2 pinches cardmom powder and turn off the stove..
- Due to the addition of the milk juicy taste will be formed.
- After turning cool..make them in to ladoo shaped balls..or eat it in the form of paste.
- Place in fridge..if you like the cool taste..
Check the Video here..